Information found at https://kerbalspaceprogram.com/kerbalizer.php
Kerbalizer is a simple software made by Squad, developers of Kerbal Space Program, that allows downloaders to create their own Kerbals. There are two versions of Kerbalizer currently available to the public: Free and Pro. Free is a standard software, while Pro is more advanced, but it costs $2.00 USD. Sadly, you cannot import your kerbals into KSP.
Free KerbalizerEditIn the free version, you can:
- Create your own custom Kerbal.
- Dress it up.
- Give it hairstyles.
- Facial details and accesories.
- Rotate the Kerbal to get the best angle.
- Share your creation in Facebook, email it or just download.
In the pro version, for $2.00 USD, you can:
- Use all of the features in Free Version.
- Change the color of most garments and hairstyles.
- Use an Animation mixer to get the Kerbal in a pose you like.
- Use Different backgrounds to make your creation more lively.
- Use More Assets.